Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Sandra Graham, as they talk about the top myths and mistakes when franchising your business. Sandra is the operations specialist, technical writer, and co-founder of The Franchise Kickstarter, an 8-months program designed to simplify and streamline the process of franchising your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Pause to tidy up before you start scaling.
• Tools and software you can use for transparency.
• How new franchisees can get the right mindset.
• Trust your gut.
• What to keep in mind when creating systems.
• Standardization with room for innovation
• Keep it simple and focus on one goal.
• Make learning objectives clear.
• And much more!
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/the-top-myths-mistakes-when-franchising-your-business
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/